Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summertime, and the living is easy....

I am missing Long Beach right now, so a sublime reference was in order.

New England summers are all the cliche wondefullness I expected. Humidity, seasells, lobster, coastline and (expected but highly underestimated) mosquitos. I am going shell hunting next week (see my shell chandelier blog here). I remember some great spots on the islands off the Maine coast.


Here are some summery images that inspire me. Enjoy!






Savannah, Georgia based artists Sabenati created these one of a kind pieces:


 I would love this in the new Fiore Studio Office!



  Seashells can be transformed into modern, organic, and traditional pieces. Beauty (and creativity) is in the eye of the beholder...who may be at the beach with a bucket in hand.

No comments: