Thursday, December 9, 2010

NEW fabric lines at Fiore!

It seems that my habit of using outdoor fabrics indoors has spread.
I arrived at my office to discover three boxes of THIS:



PERENNIALS FABRICS
While I have seen these fabrics before, their new collections impress me the most. Velvets, sheer casements, resort quality style made with 100% solution-dyed acrylic.
I love VELVET. More importantly, I can do this fabric on a sofa.
This is Perennials, in their own words:

Coordinating 100% solution-dyed acrylic solids, reversible, prints, wovens, stripes, trims and sheers simplify the design of outdoor and casual living spaces by enhancing natural surroundings rather than overpowering them. A sophisticated, nature-based color palette creates harmony between furnishings and their settings. Perennials 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are backed by a no-fade guarantee valid for three years...Although Perennials fabrics are soil resistant, they are not stain proof.

More examples of durability and style from Perennials, available through Fiore Interiors.





No comments: