Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fiore Interiors on the Radio? Developing personal style...


I wanted to talk to people about how to identify and develop their personal style.
I am a huge believer in a home reflecting the home owner on their best day. While I enjoy designer's "signature styles", that isn't always what you get hired to do. At the end of the day, it is the client's home and happiness, and it is my job to make the home fabulous but also FEEL like them.
So the radio show answers these questions:
Where do I look/go to learn about my style?
How do I implement my style?
What do I need to know ahead of time before doing anything custom?

Enjoy. The link is HERE.

Fiore Interiors is a residential Interior Design firm located in Portland, Maine. We are currently working. on projects on both the east and west coast.

No comments: