This is a sneak peak of Fiore Interior's NEW upholstery line!
While we like to purchase from local stores whenever possible, for larger projects its best to communicate directly with the factory, especially on custom designs.
The entire line can be done in fabric or leather, and is customizable. The images in white are to clearly display the lines of the pieces. What type of fabric would YOU use?
It's important to have quality, american made upholstery to stand the test of time (and children). No cutting corners on anything that will have the Fiore name sewn into it!
Sorry Kermit, but it IS easy being GREEN:
- Frames are made with renewable American maple (not shipped in on freighters)
- Water based finishes are used on the wood legs
- Recycled foam is used as foundations for arms and seat edges
- All packing materials are reused or recycled
- Organic cotton/linen fabric options available
A larger preview can be seen on our FACEBOOK page.