Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inspired Paper?

A couple weeks ago I got to spend an evening listening to creative geniuses Fritz and Stephen of Eepy Bird talk about nurturing creativity. I know that inspiration is often richest when found in simple things, but check this out:

(You will have to click on it and enlarge it to get the full effect)








 
Wow! I took a couple shots of the sticky note waterfall I saw in person:



 
I was reminded of an awesome wallpaper pattern by AphroChic. Aphro Chic uses healthy (no VOC) materials and innovative designs in their brand new product line.
 
"The Vibe" wall paper.


Do you SEE the resemblance? They both have a kinetic vibe to me (and both are made out of....paper).

A big thank you to Maine Center for Creativity, who nurtures creative entrepreneurs in all aspects of design and business. Fiore Interiors has benefitted from every photo, seminar, and guest speakers at your events.

No comments: