Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Designer's Yard Sale...sort of...

Every now and again I sell off excess inventory. I don't like using the same pieces over and over again.
Here is what is currently for sale:
This is a gorgeous French Style, uber heavy armoire. You can use it as a closet or elegant way to hide a tv. it has pieces for both.
New it would set you back over $3500. I think $900 is reasonable for used. If you have an offer that you think is reasonable, let me know.
The bottom portion has drawers behind the doors. The upper portion as a removable closet rod for hanging clothes OR a wooden insert that can fit DVD components and a TV. It has removable outlets inside it for cord control.
Overal dimensions: 88" high 27" deep 50" wide
The top piece is 56 high, bottom piece is 32" high. The two pieces are currently connected but come apart for moving. Its made WELL, heavy beautiful wood so it needs to be moved in two pieces.
If you are wanting to put a TV inside it, here is the interior space: 22.5 deep width 45.5 subtract 2" for outlets 48" tall not including curve.
Color is much deeper and richer than the photos.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING MOVERS. Preferably 2 guys with moving straps. I like to use a local moving company, they are priced awesome and have moved this before. localmuscle@gmail.com, think the owner is Alex.
It is currently in my storage unit on Read St between forest and ocean. It is available by appointment only.
MORE DETAILS:

Also for sale, dining set that expands to seat 6. dimensions and details to follow. Solid wood, I LOVE THIS SET, antique from the 1920's. The legs do not detach so it makes home staging cumbersome for me. Comes with 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. one side chair and one arm chair need reupholstering. I think the whole set would look great reupholstered. Solid wood, no veneers, I can help load. $275 very VERY firm on price.
Preview:



You can contact me via: info@fioreinteriors.com OR the old fashioned way: 207.318.0795
Thank you!
-Vanessa


No comments: