Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Featured Listing- 190 Edwards St, Portland ME

Located in the lovely Rosemont neighborhood of Portland is 190 Edwards St, a 3bd 2bath home that was a joy to stage. I love it when homes are in move in condition, it makes my job easier.
Listed with Glenn Reeves of the Maine Real Estate Network glenn@themainerealestatenetwork.com
MLS/Source ID: 1027038
Breakfast Nook


Dining Room with Large Window Seat

I love deep spice colors, for they are rather nuetral and pair well with other colors.
I left the living room rather open, as its large enough to fit a number of different furniture configurations. I have a hunch when this listing sells (quickly) I may keep the bench for myself and not put it back in my warehouse.


Fiore Interiors is a residential interior design company in Portland, Maine. I (Vanessa) also own my own staging inventory. Applying good interior design principles to homes yields better results than style "advice" from people not in the design field. Makes sense, doesn't it?
For more information, contact info@fioreinteriors or 207.318.0795

No comments: